The Consortium for Resilient Young Children
The Consortium for Resilient Young Children (CRYC) brings together the best of Early Childhood, Mental Health and Two-Gen practices. Through a strength-based collaborative approach, CRYC promotes best practices designed to promote the social and emotional development of young children and the resiliency of the adults that care for them.
How Can We Help You?
The Consortium can provide your organization, committee or early childhood program with:
- Expertise in mitigating the long-term effect of stress by promoting protective factors
- Expertise on social and emotional issues and development of young children
- Professional guidance in promoting the resilience and self-care of adults
- One-time trainings and workshops on related topics
- Information regarding best practices
- Support and advocacy for related initiatives
The Consortium for Resilient Young Children changed the way Cincinnati’s child care and early education community approached the social and emotional development of young children. CRYC gathered diverse organizations to delve into the research, and to learn about proven approaches. These organizations then worked in partnership to persuade funders and community leaders of the importance of building resilience in young children, and then to implement several highly effective programs. Thanks CRYC for this important work.